Thursday, May 15, 2014

Employees view, Rob's salad bar and I'm gonna take the whole day off.

 I eat a breakfast! Yea! a rarity here for employees at Lake Powell
 Rob, the regular EDR cook at HC, was so explicit about placement of ingriedents on the salad bar I took a photo to insure I would get it his way.
 another weight room full of broken machines..but the barbells and dumbbells are enough for me.
 view from the EDR
 the rental trailer where I'm staying is in this compound
 the Haystacks
 EDR out side
 EDR inside
 Rec center

 Dry storage
 the views here...wow
Last night I attended a B-day party for someone, but while there I was asked by the staff coordinator? if I wanted to work at HC? I said yes, now I'll see if it was a real offer. It is even more remote and isolated  than Bullfrog. But the staff is small, congenial, and they all like it here. I'm optimistic, gonna stay over here on my day off today and relax in the 3 bedroom, 2 bath trailer I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment