Monday, April 21, 2014

I'm, there just need a nap

(Too tired to write fresh, am using letter to Rhonda)
I'm exhausted, am hanging out at the rec center, waiting to be issued my housing (at 5:30pm). my bags are somewhere else. My housing has already been downgraded from a duplex to a single room in supervisors housing. The "duplex"'s are motorhomes that are "offline" currently..looks like a bad trailer park.
This property has been allowed to become "run-down", then was purchased buy Aramark.  Alot of changes have been made in the number of staff..what I think is happening is the company is building up the marina (they are I'll send pics) and downsizing F&B staff, housing staff, rec staff....all the eminities  that do it your self recreation enthusiasts don't need. The marina is huge! 
I'm getting the idea that my responsibilities are going to be split between the bar/restaurant kitchen and the employee dining room kitchen...exactly what I'm expected to do I'm not sure...I'll figure out what's needed and jump in I think. And yes I think the bus will be very safe for you I saw women of all ages riding..just stay at the station and don't wander around the downtowns like I do. and I stayed close to the Denver station last night, didn't want take any chances so close to my destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment